Overview - Dietitians and Nutritionists are experts in food and nutrition. They
understand clients' health and fitness goals and
create meal plans accordingly
Job responsibilities -
- Suggesting customized meal plans considering client's lifestyle, eating habits and choices, kind of palatea and health conditions
- Have a fair understanding and interest in fitness and nutrition
- Assess patient health needs and dieon a weekly basis
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change plans asand when required.
- Provide better nutrition by talking about Diet,nutrition and relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific disease.
- Write reports to document patient progress.
Candidate should have -
- They should have at least 1 year of experience
- Good decision making and judgement capabilities.
- Good relationship skills
- Being socially perceptive, aware of reactions of others and understanding those reactions.
- Good communication skills
Gympik is the largest fitness discovery platform in India
- Company : GYMPIK
- Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Job based in:
- Job type: Returning Professionals