Area Sales Manager
- Responder Enrollment – Enroll/ empanel Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, EMT’s/ Health workers and Medical Volunteers in the state of Punjab on the M-Urgency platform along with relevant documentation.
- Institution Sign-ups - Sign-up with hospitals & clinics on the M-Urgency platform along with relevant documentation.
- First Responder Management - Ensure long term and profitable relationships with responders registered on the platform.
- Target medical colleges, nursing colleges, medical association, medical conferences, hospitals, and nursing homes to source and empanel the medical responders on the M-Urgency platform.
- Organize local events to reach out to the medical community and to generate interest in them to become a part of the responder group.
- Organize local marketing activities to reach out to the consumers and enable maximum downloads of the M-Urgency app
- Ensure positive PR is generated on a regular basis on the success stories of cases completed by M-Urgency responder.
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
- Should have strong sales and business development experience.
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is essential.
- Should be able to think unconventionally, outside of the regular.
- Execution oriented - getting things done on ground. Has a go-getter attitude.
- Passionate and owns up proactively.
- Savvy on MS Office.
- Managed a closely-knit community of influencers (eg. Doctors / Nurses/ Hospitals etc.)
Candidate background required (Education & Experience)
- Education/ Qualification – Graduate
- Experience in sales or business development in the pharma/medical industry
- Company : MUrgency Global Services
- Location: Ludhiana, (Punjab)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time - Women Returnee's