Associate Marketing Manager
- Developregion-specific marketing & branding activities with a focus on offline, BTL.
- Plan and manage roadshows, POS, events and collaborate with agencies for developing marketing communication.
- Create and nurture brand ambassadors across various communities.
- Provide marketing support to the local sales teams.
- Co-ordinate with other marketing disciplines including PR, email, social and digital.
- Interact with consumers to develop insights to improve marketing strategies.
- MBA with 2 – 3 years of work experience
- Experience planning and managing local events.
- Experience in driving BTL campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Past experience in sales, marketing, and/or account management preferred.
- Willingness to travel across the country
- Company : MUrgency Global Services
- Location: Chandigarh, (Punjab)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time - Women Returnee's