Be A Mentor Women Work From Home
Eligibility criteria: Only females, Not in full time Job. Positive and confident personality. Person should not be taking maths classes from 6 to 10th.
The Scorace Mentor Program:
The Scorace Mentor program will provide you with the skills to guide students and to interpret their performance and activities, so that you in turn can help these students learn and perform to their potential.
You will need to:
- Find students in your neighbourhood who need help with Maths (Classes VI and X, CBSE)
- Have access to an android phone or a PC
- Review their progress and Mentor them following Scorace guidelines
Benefits for Mentors:
- Unlike a typical tutor, mentors do not have to be experts in Maths or Science though some working knowledge is useful. Benefits for mentors are
- Starting at a very few hours a week. You can be a mentor spending as little as an hour a week. This means that you do not need to disrupt your schedule
- Among the best returns for your time. Revenue per hour of your time is among the highest in the industry.
- Making a significant difference in the lives of your students. Impact of doing well in Mathematics increases overall students confidence, and sets them up better for life.
Student Fees and other terms:
- Student fees change based on the location of your residence. Fees are payable quarterly in advance.
- Students must have access to an android phone / tablet when they come for their contact time with you, and an android phone / tablet / personal computer at home with access to the internet.
- The contact times every week can be decided by you at times suitable to you and your students.
Becoming a Scorace Mentor:
Step 1. Register for the program
- Fill up the form provided at scorace.com/mentor
- We will be in touch to explain the system and answer your questions, and discuss your suitability for being a mentor.
- If you are suitable, we will invite you to join the program within a week
- Registration fee of 1000 Rs. has to be paid to get started.
Step 2. Training
- Our training will cover mentor-ship, the Scorace pedagogy and systems and processes you need to follow
- The training is of 3 modules of 1 hour each, followed by a number of simulations on phone.
Step 3. Start with the program
- Find students in your neighbourhood who may be interested in the program
- Our advisors will be available to answer any questions that these students (or their parents) may have.
The idea of Scorace has been in the works for many years now. Our approach and model has evolved based on the learning from organizations in India and around the world. We want to improve the level of knowledge of Mathematics and Science. But even more, we want students to become increasingly competent in these subjects.
We recognize that every student is different. And this difference can be in their learning style, their family background, the language of study, their economic status, their past performance, the quality of teachers, schools, friends, pretty much everything impacts a student’s ability to learn.
We recognize the value of a student’s time. There is so much to do. School, activities, tuitions, friends, internet, everything takes time. There is a natural tendency to put off studying till the very end. In fact, we have observed that possibly the biggest role of tuitions is to ensure that students study regularly.
And finally, we recognize that better marks matter. A student getting better marks than before, usually feels a surge of confidence. They receive positive feedback from parents, teachers even friends.
- Company : Shreedeep Gupta
NOIDA, (Uttar Pradesh)
Job based in:
Home Based Work
- Job type: Work From Home