Call Centre Executive
Key Responsibilities :
1. Monitoring the process.
2. Monitoring the ongoing emergency cases 24x7.
3. Follow up the cases as per the time limit assigned to them.
4. Intervene where there is deviation as per the process.
5. Coordinate with Customer and Emergency Responders through
6. Track whether customers are getting satisfactory responses,
through the application and intervene when required.
7. Making basic report related to calls and forward to reporting
8. Following up the customer and responder grievances, till they are
9. Update job knowledge by participating in trainings and briefings.
10. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
Education & Experience:
1. Any Graduation / HSC Passed.
2. Minimum 1 years of experience in call center.
3. Personal Skills and Qualities:
o Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
o Computer knowledge
o MS Office (Excel preferred)
o Flexible to work in shifts
o Customer Focus and Service
o Phone Skills
o People skills
o Problem solving
o Highly motivated and willing to take initiative
- Company : MUrgency Global Services
- Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time