- Content Writer
- MIS & Data Entry
- Sales / Marketing
- Online Tuitions
- Online Training
- Fashion & Beauty
- Home Services View More...
Well-versed in writing web sites, company profiles, product value proposition, blogs, direct e-mails, interactive scripts, and other online marketing, the Copywriter balances creativity with common sense. Other attributes include a well-rounded knowledge of writing with a focus on the brand. The Copywriter is expected to review all outgoing communications and ensure consistent tone and messaging. We are NOT looking for someone who loves to infuse jargons and complex words into content, or engages in content plagiarism. Responsibilities include:
- Content development – Emails, blogs, online ad copies, website, brochures etc.
- Churn out quality content at scale, working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working closely with the marketing team and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective content.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
- At least two years of experience as a copywriter including experience with digital marketing
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Must have online content portfolio (blogs/websites etc.)
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demand
- Company : Edureka
- Location: Bangalore, (Karnataka)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time