Jobs By Type
- Work From Home
- Part Time
- Returning Professionals
- Entrepreneurship Opportunity
- Content Writer
- MIS & Data Entry
- Sales / Marketing
- Online Tuitions
- Online Training
- Fashion & Beauty
- Home Services View More...
Digital Marketing Executive
1. Responsible for complete Internet Marketing plan & strategy to increase the visibility of the brand, traffic & leads.
2. Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
3.Experience with digital marketing solutions for Lead generation, including SEO/ SEM/SMO and display Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile sites.
4. Assist in designing strategy, converting strategy into products and implementation.
5. Finding and developing new ideas for web content, social media pages content.
6. Plan, implement and track marketing campaigns.
7. Promote companies Products and services through:
- Social Media
- Email campaigns
8. Strategizing link building and recommendations for upcoming keywords and business insights.
9. Deciphering search engine algorithm through small / controlled / measurable experiment
10. Report on the overall SEO health of our key digital assets and competitions ongoing basis.
11. Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures and strategies
12. Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, scripting, programming, site architecture and content management systems)
13. Experience in managing relevant SEO Tools.
14. Proofreading, editing and writing content (description, title) on a regular basis for building up the website
15. Editing and implementation of video and audio rich media short articles.
16. Responsible for generating business and meeting targets.
17. Must have experience and knowledge of promotions through social media, websites, SEO etc.
18. Excellent written English communication skills are a must.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in Online Portal, Digital Media house or e-Commerce Company.
· Good Communication and interpersonal skills
· Good command over language and grammar.
· Experience in tracking traffic trends & metrics using web analytic tools like Google Analytics.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Should be well versed with Social Media Trends.
· Optimizing web content for SEO strategies.
· Familiarity with the software industry, concepts of software products, services, Mobile App, etc.
· Work independently
· Excellent planning, time management, and organization skills
· Excellent creativity required
· Creative Content writing skills will be an advantage.
- Company : Buzytech IT Solutions
- Location: Delhi, (Delhi-NCR)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time - Women Returnee's