Editor - Life Sciences And Medicine (full-time; Work-from-home)
Editor - Life Sciences and Medicine (full-time; work-from-home)
Who we are
With services that provide top-notch English editing and medical writing solutions, Cactus Communications is committed to meeting the unique communication needs of the scholarly publishing and pharmaceutical industries. We engage with clients in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering, and humanities. Our teams are dedicated to making high-quality research accessible globally.
CACTUS is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. In line with its mission—to enable growth through effective communication—CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS.
We are looking for Associate Editors in the fields of Medicine, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences & Engineering, and Humanities & Social Sciences. We offer in-house (work-from-office) as well as telecommute (work-from-home) opportunities.
What you will do
- Help researchers improve the language and clarity of their documents and ensure that they comply with style and format requirements.
- Manage deadlines and ensure high quality standards
- Review assignments done by editors and provide feedback
What’s in it for you
- Global exposure: At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insider’s view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry. You will also have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow: You will be trained to become adept at editing and reviewing both academic and non-academic manuscripts. Our goal is to help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programs, you will be rewarded for your success.
What you need
- A degree (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, etc.) in any stream
- Ability to multitask and work under tight timelines
- Ability to review and critique scientific literature
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To apply, please take the quick screening test:
- Company : CACTUS Communication Pvt Ltd
Job based in:
- Job type: Work From Home