Education Industry Sales Associate / Specialist
- Sell School Management software solution. Must be open to Travelling within the given territory.
- Taking Appointment with academic schools and visiting for future business possibilities.
- Establishing good relation with school management and proceed with business.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales action plan to manager, reflecting the activities required in each account to achieve sales objectives
- Able to negotiate and close sales in routine situations, and with guidance when handling more complex deals
- Experience in Direct Solution Selling
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance workload and achieve key deliverables.
- 3+ years of experience in Education Sector. ( Any product / services). Freshers who have the confidence to do sales can also apply.
- Willingness to Travel.
- Existing relationship in schools.
- A Go getter, Ability to work on own without the need for continual supervision with a “Will Have it Done” attitude.
- Company : Edif
- Location: , (Haryana)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time - Women Returnee's