Hiring Nurses GNM, ANM For HealthCareAtHome, Home Services
HealthCare atHOME is a pioneer in bringing personalized and professional home health care services in India to allow quick and convenient recovery within the comfort of one’s home. Some of the key medical services offered include setting up ICU atHOME, providing Cancer Care atHOME, nursing care, physiotherapy services and holistic stroke rehabilitation along with providing plethora of clinical procedures at home thereby delivering almost 70% of all clinical services at home. HealthCare atHOME is backed by the Burman family, the promoters of Dabur and the founders of Healthcare At Home, UK
- The nurse will be required to take care of patients at their homes as per 12-hour shift per day and will be accompanied by an attendant at the patient’s home for critical patients.
- The nurse will be responsible for the complete care of the patient at home and unlike a hospital environment where a nurse has to look after 3-5 patients at the same time, here a nurse would be responsible for a single patient at their home.
- The nurse would be provided an App on which they would be required to maintain documentation of the patient and would be able to get assistance regarding the care of the patient from doctors/central clinical care team.
- The App would also have a one-touch SOS button for the safety of the nurses at the patient’s home (similar to Uber/Ola apps).
- The minimum qualification required for a nurse is GNM or B.Sc. degree from a Nursing college along with certification/registration from either State or National level Nursing Council
- The minimum experience required is 1 year either in a general ward or ICU of a hospital/nursing home.
- Full time. The nurse would be on-rolls of HCAH and will be a full time employee of the company fully eligible for benefits such as PF, medical insurance, etc. The nurse will also be provided with an experience certificate signed by the Nursing Director of the company.
- The salary offered to the nurse will be a 10-20% hike on their current salary based on their qualifications, experience and interview performance. Overtime incentives are also available for nurses doing extra shifts.
Any other specific skills required
- Basic knowledge of treating patients either in a General Ward or ICU
- Company : Health Care At Home India Pvt. Ltd
- Location: Bangalore, (Karnataka)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time - Women Returnee's