- Content Writer
- MIS & Data Entry
- Sales / Marketing
- Online Tuitions
- Online Training
- Fashion & Beauty
- Home Services View More...
HR Recruiter (Senior)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; managing relocations and intern program.
Recruiter Job Duties:
· Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
· Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews;.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
• Three to five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
• Experience in general HR functions is preferred.
Compansation : Negotiable
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
This is a Part /full time position with a benefit. We are committed to diversity.
Visit our web-site at www.dimensioncorporateservices.com for more information.
- Company : Dimension Group
- Location: Delhi, (Delhi-NCR)
Job based in: