Java Developer Work From Home Bangalore,bengaluru
Greetings from All CAD Services Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Java Developer who is self-motivated, hardworking, and a responsible team player; to be a part of our talented software team.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in building high performance, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will create user information solutions by developing; implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. You will be responsible for Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Contribute to team meetings
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
• Great verbal and written communication skill
This role is crucial and success can be achieved by having dedicated, sincere, committed, focussed and proactive efforts in making it happen.
The individual will be on contract, part time (4 hours a day) for 3months with an opportunity to work from home. After 3 months the position would be converted to FULL TIME EMPLOYEE, based on the accomplishments and successful deliverables.
- Company : All CAD Service Pvt Ltd
- Location: Bangalore, (Karnataka)
Job based in:
- Job type: Work From Home