Process Analyst ( Full Time)
Skill Set Required:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Good Patience Level • Proactive and enthusiastic
• Handle inbound/outbound calls depending of client and internal requirements • Ensuring all tasks for the day are met and the client is kept informed and updated • Handle customer queries where needed using your own initiative where appropriate • Assist Process Analyst in securing new processes from clients • Executing and following all process documentation. • Report to Senior Process analyst or Process Analyst in a timely manner if there are any potential problems
The selected candidate will be a part of a very dynamic BPO team, and the Job involves working from our division in India and catering to the requirements of our clients in UK. The role could be voice based interaction with clients, back office accounting or a combination of both. The role will demand the candidate to use their initiative and handle client queries where needed.
Salary : 3.5 L
If interested please share your resume asap at email@example.com.
- Company : Techblue Software Pvt. Ltd
- Location: Gurugram, (Haryana)
Job based in:
- Job type: Full Time - Women Returnee's