Product Support Executive, Noida, Part Time
Position:Product Support Executive
Interacts With:Development and Product Assurance Teams, Schools Computer Department, Head of Department, Teachers, Vice Principal and Principal.
The Product Support Executive administers and maintains funtoot server database. Ensures smooth function of funtoot program in schoolincluding implementation, training and monitoring the usage.Produces routine daily, monthly and special reports on the usage of funtoot Server by the schools.This person is also responsible for identifying the gaps in the report and discuss the same with school management and take remedial steps.
SOME OF THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Provides in-house expertise and technical support to users which includes students, teachers and others on funtootcontent: Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems, and documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
• Provides back-up support to the Service Manager in supporting the funtoot infrastructure
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates funtootusage to provide recommendations and solutions
• Administers, maintains and implements policies and procedures defined by the Development team for ensuring the security and integrity of funtootdatabases and related software applications
• Is accountable for the accuracy and integrity of all data files; implements quality control mechanisms
• Develops and produces accurate and timely reports, and data retrievals for school authorities as needed, and is the point person for managing custom reporting requests
• Remains informed on funtootsoftware updates, upgrades and additional services
• Participates in presales and other marketing activities towards increasing funtoot presence in schools
• Other duties as required and assigned/approved by Services or Development or Product Assurance Manager
• Maintains professional attitude in his interactions with school and company personnel.
• Able to make, follow through and document accountability for short and long term plans
• Able to work effectively with colleagues throughout the organization
• Able to work effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
• Able to train, and effectively utilize resources being made available
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• BA, BCOM, BCA, BSc Maths, MscMaths, BEd. Maths
• High level of interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Having Teaching experience will be an additional advantage.
Company Background: EdreamsEdusoftPvt Ltd has developed funtoot a flagship personal tutor for children for Mathematics and Science subjects. For more details please go to http://www.funtoot.com.
To confirm your interest , kindly apply to the job with your updated CV. For more deatils call at #8802360360
- Company : Edreams Edusoft Pvt Ltd
- Location: NOIDA, (Uttar Pradesh)
Job based in:
- Job type: Part Time