User Experience Design (UXD Or UED) Expert
User experience design (UXD or UED) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product.
The UX Designer will be working with teams to plan and design effective, meaningful and innovative digital experiences.
Need to be an expert in user-centric design, information architecture, and human-machine interfacing.
Can make the complicated simple, the difficult easy.
Scope of Work:
· Plan and design information presentation on digital platforms. This ranges from portals to websites to mobile devices and touch-screens.
· Consider the purpose and goals of our clients, and plan the best way to communicate them to the target audience via information systems.
· Craft wireframes, user pathways and interactions to help develop user interfaces.
· Conduct user experience studies, interviews and tests.
· Plan and execute primary and secondary research
Desired Skills and Experience
· Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Cognitive Science, Psychology, or related area is preferred
· Research principles and methods
· Formative and summative research
· Visual design
· Product design
· Good listener and observer
The candidate would be working for US and Singapore based company and be paid in US $.
- Company : Admin
- Location: Delhi, (Delhi-NCR)
Job based in: